Below you will find information and links regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. We hope that this page will serve as a resource in conveying important information to the community. However, if you have any additional questions or need assistance, SFDC is here to help. Email us at email@example.com?or call us at?(703)-360-5008.
- Information from the Fairfax County Health Department?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing
- Assistance from a Distance During COVID-19
- Donating to and Supporting Local Community-Based Organizations
- Fairfax County Operating Status?
- Fairfax County School info
- FAQ: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Social Distancing
- Food Resources in Fairfax County During COVID-19 Emergency
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Page
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Community Business Partnership: Counseling
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Virginia Chamber: COVID-19 Resource Center
QUESTIONS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS?
- Call 703-267-3511?(9:30 a.m. to?9 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends)
- Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org?(monitored 8 a.m. to 6?p.m. weekdays)
- Text FFXCOVID to 888777 to receive updates.